- 240g wholewheat fusilli
- knob of butter
Butter is made when lactic-acid producing bacteria are added to cream and churned to make an…
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
Related to the onion (as opposed to being a younger version of it), shallots grow in clusters at…
- 140g frozen peas
A type of legume, peas grow inside long, plump pods. As is the case with all types of legume,…
- 2 skinless salmon fillets, cut into chunks
With its delicate, sweet flesh and wide availability, salmon is one of the most popular fish.…
- 140g low fat crème fraîche
- ½ low salt vegetable stock cube (we used Kallo)
- small bunch chives, snipped
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook 240g wholewheat fusilli according to the pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat a knob of butter in a saucepan, then add 1 large finely chopped shallot and cook for 5 mins or until softened.
- Add 140g frozen peas, 2 skinless salmon fillets, cut into chunks, 140g low fat crème fraîche and 50ml water. Crumble in ½ low salt vegetable stock cube.
- Cook for 3-4 mins until cooked through, stir in small bunch snipped chives and some black pepper. Then stir through to coat the pasta. Serve in bowls. http://mizanticaret.com