- 300g sausagemeat
- 4 wholemeal burger buns
- 4 tsp onion marmalade
- 2 apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 handfuls rocket
Rocket is a very ‘English’ leaf, and has been used in salads since Elizabethan times. It…
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- a little English English mustard (optional)
- sweet potato wedges, to serve (optional)
- Divide the sausagemeat into four portions and shape into patties. Fry in a non-stick pan for 10-12 mins, flipping a couple of times, until golden on both sides and cooked all the way through.
- Heat grill to high. Slice the buns in half and toast under the grill, cut-side up.
- Spread the bottom halves of the toasted buns with the marmalade, then add the burgers, apple slices, rocket, mayonnaise and mustard (if using). Top with the bun lids and serve alongside sweet potato wedges, if you like. http://mizanticaret.com