- olive oil, for the foil
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It’s…
- 500g piece salmon fillet
- 8 soft corn tacos
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
The same shape, but smaller than…
- 200g natural yogurt
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
Although it’s technically a fruit, the mild-flavoured avocado is used as a vegetable. Native…
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and sliced (optional)
- Cut a piece of foil big enough to wrap the salmon in and brush with oil. Put the salmon on top, season and sprinkle with some of the lime zest and juice. Fold up the foil around the salmon so it all meets at the top and makes a handle to lift the parcel with.
- Heat a barbecue until the coals are glowing white hot. Make sure the grill is set high above the coals and put the foil parcel on. Cook for 10 mins and then open it and have a look. The salmon should be opaque – if it isn’t, wrap it up and continue cooking.
- Wrap the tacos in foil and warm them at the side of the barbecue. Mix the remaining lime zest and juice with the yogurt and season. When the salmon is cooked, open out the foil and flake it into pieces. Serve the tacos with the salmon, tomato, avocado, chilli and sauce so people can stuff their own. Napkins are necessary. http://mizanticaret.com