- 450g sausagemeat
- 50g fresh white breadcrumb
- 1 tsp thyme or rosemary leaves, chopped
Rosemary’s intense, fragrant aroma has traditionally been paired with lamb, chicken and game…
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It’s…
- 500g carton passata
- 2 tbsp sundried tomato paste
- 300g fusilli or other pasta shapes
Pasta is the Italian name for Italy’s version of a basic foodstuff which is made in many…
- ½ small Savoy cabbage, cut into 1cm-wide slices
- 250g ball mozzarella, cubed
- 2 tbsp freshly grated parmesan
Parmesan is a straw-coloured hard cheese with a natural yellow rind and rich, fruity flavour. It…
- Put the sausagemeat, breadcrumbs and thyme or rosemary in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape into 20 small balls.
- Heat oil in a wide pan and cook the sausageballs for 10 mins until nicely browned. Add passata and tomato paste, cover and simmer gently for 20 mins.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta following pack instructions, adding the cabbage for the final 5 mins of cooking time. Drain cabbage and pasta, toss with the sauce and spoon into a heatproof dish.
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/ gas 6. Push mozzarella cubes into the top of the pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan and bake for 15-20 mins until bubbling and crusty. http://mizanticaret.com