- 1 tbsp wasabi
The Japanese answer to horseradish, wasabi is related to watercress and grows in a similar way,…
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
An Asian condiment and ingredient that comes in a variety of of varieties ranging from light to…
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 150g soba noodles
- 50g butter
Butter is made when lactic-acid producing bacteria are added to cream and churned to make an…
- 180g raw peeled king prawns
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- Mix the wasabi, soy sauce and garlic in a small bowl. Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the noodles following pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter in a frying pan. Once foaming, stir in the prawns and cook for a few mins until pink. Stir in the wasabi mixture with a couple of spoonfuls of the noodle cooking water and heat through. Add the noodles to the pan with the spring onions, toss together and divide between two plates.