- 2 large courgettes, sliced into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
The courgette is a variety of cucurtbit, which means it’s from the same family as cucumber,…
- juice 1 lemon
Oval in shape, with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile fruits…
- 200g asparagus spears, washed and trimmed
- 100g frozen peas
- 100g frozen broad beans
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- small pack parsley, roughly chopped
One of the most ubiquitous herbs in British cookery, parsley is also popular in European and…
- Put the courgette ribbons in a large bowl with a pinch of salt and the lemon juice.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and cook the asparagus for 2 mins, adding the frozen peas and broad beans for the final min. Drain well, pod the broad beans and toss together with the courgette ribbons. Drizzle over the olive oil, sprinkle on parsley and season to taste.